The Board of Deacons is charged with tending the spiritual welfare of the church. The Board’s responsibilities include planning and helping to lead the worship services, caring for members, and reaching out to the community. Sub-committees of the board are Worship, Congregational Care, Evangelism, and Community Outreach.
- Plan all worship services
- Prepare and serve communion
- Schedule liturgists, acolytes, and the Welcome Team of greeters, ushers, and welcomers
- Coordinate contact with the homebound, hospitalized, and those with special needs
- Promote mission and outreach projects
- Assist in publicity of church activities
Meetings: Monthly meetings are scheduled for the first Tuesday of each month.
Membership: Ten members (five men and five women) are elected to the Board by the congregation.